8-Week Course in Effective Staff Supervision
February 25 - April 17
Who: Nonprofit professionals new to a supervisory role and those interested in a refresher
What: Online course focused on effective staff supervision
When: February 25 — April 17, 2019 (8 weeks – learners will spend 3-5 hours per week completing course requirements)
Why: Invest in yourself and your team! All learners who successfully complete the course requirements will receive an e-Certificate in Effective Staff Supervision in Nonprofit Organizations. This digital badge can be easily uploaded to LinkedIn and other digital platforms.
Cost: $600 (20% discount for clients of 501(c) Services and members of the Nonprofit Leadership Alliance)
The Effective Staff Supervision course provides the knowledge and tools needed for a new supervisor to excel in his or her new role. Offered online in a dynamic and engaging platform, learners will have the opportunity to interact with the course facilitator as well as their peers as they add critical skills. A few key takeaways:
- Understand the legal framework in which supervisors need to operate, ensuring the organization is not at risk.
- Learn about both personal and structural bias — and how to effectively create teams with diverse strengths, skills and backgrounds.
- Learn how to make a seamless transition from individual contributor to supervisor.
- Gain strategies for how to develop a team that is focused, engaged and productive.
- Assess their own communications and leadership style — and develop a plan that outlines a path to long-term career success.
The Effective Staff Supervision course is a program of the Nonprofit Leadership Alliance and it is powered by Leaderosity (an online learning platform with a goal of democratizing leadership training by providing highly-engaging and effective online leadership development courses at a lower cost of time and money for comparable in-person experiences).
Thank you to our friends at 501(c) Services for their generous support of the Effective Staff Supervision course.