AMI 2019 Orlando registration coming soon!
Student Registration Information
- Check with your campus director on whether you or your campus is responsible for the registration fee.
- If your campus is paying your registration fee, you will receive a code from your campus director to use for the payment page. Please do not register until you have received this code.
- If you are responsible for your registration fee, please have a debit or credit card ready at the time of registration. If you would like to pay by check, please contact Dorothy Norris-Tirrell.
- Make sure you have an active online profile and have paid your one-time $25 enrollment fee. If you can access your information in your profile, you have paid.
- You will have the option of signing up for workshops and informational interviews when the conference app goes live closer to the conference. Stay tuned!
- Cancellation notices must be received via e-mail to Dorothy on or before TBA.
- Refunds will be issued less a $50 cancellation fee per registration. Registration may also be transferred to another student from the same campus.
- Please note when making a PayPal transaction, refunds may only be issued back to the credit card up to 60 days from payment.
Disclaimer: Below are costs from last year’s AMI (rates are subject to change).
||Full Conference Early Rate
||Full Conference Regular Rate